Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 2015 Schedule

Featured Replies

August 21, @ Ft. Campbell

August 28, @ Marshall County

September 4, @ Paducah Tilghman

September 11, McCracken County

September 18, Graves County

September 25, @ Neutral site vs Corbin

October 2, Murray

October 16, Ballard Memorial

October 23, @ Webster County

October 30, @ Caldwell County

 

I think it is a good schedule to get Mayfield ready for the 2A playoffs.

Where is that Corbin game being played?

 

As always a top caliber schedule for pound for pound the best program in the State.

Where is that Corbin game being played?

 

Lindsey Wilson College

Lindsey Wilson College

 

Smart scheduling by both IMHO

The line development will tell the tale of this group of Cards. The skill positions could not be any better

Good luck to Mayfield in 2A this season, I feel sure that you will do very, very well in 2A as well.

I think this schedule could be tougher. They will be a very good 2A team this year, but I think they should be playing some of the elite teams in 5 and 6A. This schedule is not weak, Im not saying that. Im just saying that as good as Mayfield usually is, they could compete with more of the elite big teams

I think this schedule could be tougher. They will be a very good 2A team this year, but I think they should be playing some of the elite teams in 5 and 6A. This schedule is not weak, Im not saying that. Im just saying that as good as Mayfield usually is, they could compete with more of the elite big teams

Travel would be the biggest obstacle to play some of the bigger schools in KY , plus I think its just about right, we aren't that deep on the line and we can't afford to get beat up.

Good schedule, if this team is anything like the previous years', I'm 100% sure they'll be in the running to make it far. Still have to root for NKY though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.