Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lumenocity

Featured Replies

  • Author
I am going tonight. If is a fun date night. We will probably get down there around 4, eat and drink and enjoy downtown until the show.

 

Pretty much the same game plan. May drop off chairs to save a spot.

I'm the same way....I just don't get the excitement. All it is is an outdoor slide show/video that is on the side of a building. What am I missing?

 

...with a custom concert by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Isn't football just a bunch of guys running into each other, or a book just a bunch of words on pieces of paper?

  • Author
I'm the same way....I just don't get the excitement. All it is is an outdoor slide show/video that is on the side of a building. What am I missing?

Culture?:lol2:

  • Author

CSO just jammed to born to run!

  • Author

@paNDA is in the house. I don't see a camera ?

  • Author
@paNDA is in the house. I don't see a camera ?

Or maybe not? Now I'm confused.

CSO just jammed to born to run!

 

Minor correction. CSO rocked Born to Run, the crowd jammed to it.

You guys aren't really missing anything. Just a nice/different thing that is going on in our city.

 

Heard Rhinegeist had a special brew just for the event.

 

Nice get.

  • Author

Anyone heading over this year? They have moved it inside to the Taft since Music hall is under construction.

I went to see how much tickets were this year and when I went into the web site, it told me I had an hour wait to buy tickets. I'm passing this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.