Stupid senior prank...

All Tell

Several Maryland students face criminal charges for breaking into their high school and releasing 72,000 lady bugs.

LINK

Watch the video near the end of the post. It's news coverage of this. One of the pranksters is seemingly surprised that he won't be allowed to walk at graduation. It also says they did let one of the seniors who participated play in a state championship baseball game. I wouldn't have allowed that.

First question I asked was answered right away in the article. Amazon-of course.

You can get anything on Amazon....for the record, if Mrs. BB had been the principal and the ladybugs were let loose, she would have advocated for the death penalty for all of them.

Seems like all the kids have a "What's the big deal?" attitude.

I don't know about everybody else, but where I come from anyone breaking into a school, students or not, with lady bugs or not, is just not acceptable.

If kids don't realize that breaking into their school is fundamentally a no-no, I've got some serious concerns about just what the heck is in the heads of kids in the year 2015.

I was not a perfect kid as I certainly got involved with some stupid stuff here and there, but the difference here is that I always had parents that were very involved in my life teaching me right from wrong, and if I did wrong, I realized it was wrong.

So aside from the silly prank with lady bugs, none of these kids see anything wrong with breaking into the school?