Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The status of WILL backer Vontaze Burfict seems to be up in the air...

Featured Replies

I'll be shocked if he ever plays more than 8 games in a season for the Bengals again.

 

I guessed less than 10 games in his entire career -- I'm 100% on board for never more than 8 in a season.

Why did Vontaze wait so long to have the surgery?

 

I recall an interview with Marvin where Marvin said Vontaze came in & said he was ready to play. The next day he was ruled out for the season.

Tez would most likely lace em up and play today, if allowed. The team has to do what's best for him (and their investment in him) by allowing the fog from the concussions to clear and the MF surgery to recover.

Why did Vontaze wait so long to have the surgery?

 

I recall an interview with Marvin where Marvin said Vontaze came in & said he was ready to play. The next day he was ruled out for the season.

He has dain bramage. And I'm not joking.
I think he will be fine.

 

You would! Burfict will be forced to retire due to concussion problems and it won't be very long before that happens.

Cincinnati is just snake bit as a city. Great young stars who always seem to get hurt

Never should have resigned him to begin with.

 

What? Why not?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.