Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2015

Featured Replies

What does Ryle need to do to improve in 2015? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 143
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They need to improve on their line play. I think they now have the QB to run the show along with a great running game. Their defense has always been pretty good, so I think this year the line play will be the telling factor of whether they have a winning season or not.

Let's revisit Ryle in a few months, last few threads died a slow and agonizing death:ohbrother:

Hellbird is right on. Lots and lots of skill players , but as it should be line play will determine our course.

It will be interesting to see how much depth they have this year.

It will be interesting to see how much depth they have this year.

 

61 juniors and seniors, a ton of talented sophomores. Don't worry your little boy shorts off, we're deep.

61 juniors and seniors, a ton of talented sophomores. Don't worry your little boy shorts off, we're deep.

 

:laugh:

From what I have seen of the new QB, the running game will be waaaaay secondary to the passing game this season and next. Morgan will be flinging or keeping the ball, not handing it off as per the "old Ryle way". Will be very interesting to see who will be able to stifle him.

From what I have seen of the new QB, the running game will be waaaaay secondary to the passing game this season and next. Morgan will be flinging or keeping the ball, not handing it off as per the "old Ryle way". Will be very interesting to see who will be able to stifle him.

 

The offense will definately have a different tempo and style. I think it will be pass heavier but we have too many good backs to totally ignore the run game.

Ryle is the team to beat in 6a. Morgan at QB. Best in NKY and what I think is the best RB in NKY. If the line can block look out!! England is big over 200lb and hard to bring down. As a dixie fan I thought he was the best we faced in NKY last year.

Ryle is the team to beat in 6a. Morgan at QB. Best in NKY and what I think is the best RB in NKY. If the line can block look out!! England is big over 200lb and hard to bring down. As a dixie fan I thought he was the best we faced in NKY last year.

 

You must have forgot about Brooks running wild on Dixie?

You must have forgot about Brooks running wild on Dixie?

Read, I said NKY.!! You wish he could have ran wild on SK but Dixie CRUSHED SK X 2!!

Ryle is the team to beat in 6a. Morgan at QB. Best in NKY and what I think is the best RB in NKY. If the line can block look out!! England is big over 200lb and hard to bring down. As a dixie fan I thought he was the best we faced in NKY last year.

 

In NKY 6A? I have a hard time believing they are the 'team to beat' state-wide in 6A.

In NKY 6A? I have a hard time believing they are the 'team to beat' state-wide in 6A.

NKY 6a.

Ryle is the team to beat in 6a. Morgan at QB. Best in NKY and what I think is the best RB in NKY. If the line can block look out!! England is big over 200lb and hard to bring down. As a dixie fan I thought he was the best we faced in NKY last year.

 

You got that right they are the team to beat! SK going for number 4 on them!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.