Jarod Griffin Commits To Samford

His father played at Centre. He is a very good get for Centre if that is where he winds up. I think the Kidwell kid from Collins is going there also, both lefties and very similar players.

Congratulations to Mr. Griffin. A fine season and career at Lexington Catholic and a kid who I probably underrated most of the season. Best of luck at the next level.

Its okay, I think most ppl end up underestimating LexCath. They always produce one of the more basketball savy teams each year, just a bunch of ballers.

Its okay, I think most ppl end up underestimating LexCath. They always produce one of the more basketball savy teams each year, just a bunch of ballers.

Yes, agreed. You take their consistency for granted, but the proof is in the pudding. This year, I thought they were hurting not having some top-end athletes like they usually have (losing Letton hurt), but they also had some kids to step up. I had underrated Griffin most of the year and was also a really big fan of Ogbogu the more I saw from him.

Tanner Johnson.......that's the rumor, that he might join him at Centre next year. If both these kids come, Centre will be really, really, good AGAIN!

Centre has been pretty good for a long time but I agree that things could get really interesting.