Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dale Brown

Featured Replies

I just watched the the ESPN SEC Storied profile of Dale Brown and Shaq.

 

I was a big fan of Dale Brown and still am.

 

I had forgotten about Dale going after the Tennessee player who fouled Shaq hard.

 

Good dude. Great coach? Maybe not but a really good cat.

Watched that this morning...I enjoyed it also.

I just watched the the ESPN SEC Storied profile of Dale Brown and Shaq.

 

I was a big fan of Dale Brown and still am.

 

I had forgotten about Dale going after the Tennessee player who fouled Shaq hard.

 

Good dude. Great coach? Maybe not but a really good cat.

 

 

Nice. Where'd you catch it?

I just watched the the ESPN SEC Storied profile of Dale Brown and Shaq.

 

I was a big fan of Dale Brown and still am.

 

I had forgotten about Dale going after the Tennessee player who fouled Shaq hard.

 

Good dude. Great coach? Maybe not but a really good cat.

 

I'm sorry but I can never hold to that sentiment. Maybe because he was the " enemy." :idunno:

 

But here are some reasons I thought he was classless:

 

He made a spectacle in a 1976 game at Memorial. Threw his coat on the state outline at mid court during a tirade vs the officials.

 

In 1978 he lost at UK by 20 then accused the Cats of being brutal to the game. When asked if he thought his team was above that style he answered by asking if the reporter ever "pleasures himself?" :eek:

 

In 1979 LSU won their first SEC title at home vs the Tide. He called timeout with seconds left in the win to unveil a title banner from the rafters during the game. Classless. :rolleyes:

 

The '92 game you mentioned he denied ever touching or shoving a TN player even after the video confirmed he did.

 

The list goes on and on.

Nice. Where'd you catch it?

 

SEC Network. Get out of Tay'has and you will get to enjoy these things.

SEC Network. Get out of Tay'has and you will get to enjoy these things.

 

I have it. It's way up in the hundreds though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.