Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Todd Ramey

Featured Replies

Congrats to Todd!! I can't tell you how proud this makes me. Such a great kid, who's worked his way into the position he's in now. Best of luck, Todd!

Congrats to Mr. Ramey! Georgetown is getting a really good player and a great kid!

I remember when he first started playing for Bluegrass back in the day. The first practice we had I threw a whole bucket of balls to Todd and he didn't touch one. We had to totally redo his swing. Todd worked his tail off and knew that baseball could help change his life. He is a great young man with a bright future. Congrats Todd!!

 

Yeah I remember that!!!! Now he does not miss too many pitches.

I remember when he first started playing for Bluegrass back in the day. The first practice we had I threw a whole bucket of balls to Todd and he didn't touch one. We had to totally redo his swing. Todd worked his tail off and knew that baseball could help change his life. He is a great young man with a bright future. Congrats Todd!!

 

Well he cannot hit them if you cannot throw them over the plate. In all seriousness, Todd has worked hard at his craft and become one of the most feared hitters in NKY.

So happy to hear, the next level for a good ball player and an even better kid~! Congrats Todd Ramey!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.