Holy Cross 6 CovCath 4

If I'm CCH, I don't agree to any 'runs' contest.

Beechwood has too many teams on their schedule that simply cannot come close to competing with them, thus, their run count would be inflated.

BTW, that's not a "shot" at BW. Its simply reality.

I agree, Beechwood plays a lot of the smaller schools, and CCH doesnt (i.e Ludlow, Bellevue, Dayton, Villa, Calvary Christian)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm CCH, I don't agree to any 'runs' contest.

Beechwood has too many teams on their schedule that simply cannot come close to competing with them, thus, their run count would be inflated.

BTW, that's not a "shot" at BW. Its simply reality.

Wouldn't the runs contest just apply to the amount of runs you scored in the district games against your opponents?

Because there is no way they can do that for the season because teams to play more games than other teams. So Im pretty sure it would just be in the 3 district games that they would take the amount of runs you scored in the tiebreaker!

Wouldn't the runs contest just apply to the amount of runs you scored in the district games against your opponents?

Because there is no way they can do that for the season because teams to play more games than other teams. So Im pretty sure it would just be in the 3 district games that they would take the amount of runs you scored in the tiebreaker!

This is what I was thinking initially. Runs scored in district, not the entire schedule.