Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Dunaway signs with Union College

Featured Replies

I have received confirmation from Coach Kelly Combs that Aaron Dunaway has indeed sign to play for Union College last night. I want to congratulate him and I'm really looking forward to next season.

Felt comfortable with the coaching staff, the proximity to home, and his teammates. Good luck to Aaron.

Gee, I guess he was going to UC after all ...

  • Author
Felt comfortable with the coaching staff, the proximity to home, and his teammates. Good luck to Aaron.

Those are some of the same reasons my son chose to go to Union. I also like the family like atmosphere there.

Gee, I guess he was going to UC after all ...

 

You beat me to that one....

So there was a kid deciding between play at Union College and University of Cincinnati?

So there was a kid deciding between play at Union College and University of Cincinnati?

Yes, but only maybe as a walk on Cincy, he would never get any pt there.

  • Author
Congrats! This is a major pickup for the Bulldogs!!!

I agree. With 4 of the top 5 leading scorers returning for the Bulldogs next season and now they can add Dunaway to the mix they are going to be a very good team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.