Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic Spring Break schedule

Featured Replies

Coming off a 4-day Easter holiday break, the Breds (5-0) will return to action next week with a full slate of games over Spring Break. All games will be at home, except for the Newport game because the "Baby Breds" Freshman team has a double-header that night, and for those that don't know Newport's field is directly across from ours. Praying for good weather ALL week.

 

Monday, April 6 Holy Cross 4:00 p.m. V & JV

Tuesday, April 7 Amelia 11:00 V

Tuesday, April 7 McNicholas 1:00 V

Wednesday, April 8 Newport at Newport 5:00 p.m. 9th Region All A V

Wednesday, April 8 Dixie 5:30 p.m. Frosh (DH)

Thursday, April 9 Highlands 5:30 p.m. Frosh (DH)

Friday, April 10 Warren East 1:00 V & JV

Friday, April 10 Bellevue 7:00 V

  • Author

The forecast for Monday through Friday doesn't look promising.

I was just looking at that, it figures right when it starts to warm up, here comes the rain! :irked:

  • Author
I was just looking at that, it figures right when it starts to warm up, here comes the rain! :irked:

 

At least I'm off work all week.

At least I'm off work all week.

 

Then you will have time to get my luxury suite together for my tour. You can go ahead and put my beverage on ice too. :clap:

Looks like you may get your game in today. Hopefully we will too. I will say a prayer to the rain Gods to hold off!

Looks like you may get your game in today. Hopefully we will too. I will say a prayer to the rain Gods to hold off!

 

I think we're all good for tonight. Tomorrow and beyond is another story.

I think we're all good for tonight. Tomorrow and beyond is another story.

 

You have a future as a TV weatherman.

  • Author

We were called in bottom of 2nd up 12-0. We started at 4:00.....should have started at 3:00.

You have a future as a TV weatherman.

 

They get about as much love as coaches do. When you're right everybody tolerates you...when you're wrong- get out the torches and pitchforks.

  • Author

Dawg, you have to take the "in one ear an out the other" approach.

They get about as much love as officials do. When you're right everybody tolerates you...when you're wrong- get out the torches and pitchforks.

 

Fixed that for you.

Dawg, you have to take the "in one ear an out the other" approach.

 

I'm trying, my man...I'm trying.

Fixed that for you.

 

Also true.

Looks like the NewCath v Newport game tonight for the ALL A will be cancelled.

 

Is there an alternate schedule out there yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.