Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Re-Sign WR Brandon Tate

Featured Replies

Wish he would have signed with the Chiefs!

but, why?

 

Sure handed, cheap.

 

At least that is why the Bengals signed him. I guess uk wanted him gone.

 

uk?

  • Author
Sure handed, cheap.

 

At least that is why the Bengals signed him. I guess uk wanted him gone.

 

uk?

 

Time for a new returner. I would have Bernard as my return man.

Love Gio but he's too valuable to be getting killed returning punts/kicks. You have to be crazy to do that job (if you need proof, look at who else returns kicks for the Bengals).

Horrible signing. I can return punts better than Tate.

Actually, he is just a dependable returner. Not often is he going to take it to the house, but he secures the ball.

The one thing as Bengal pointed out is he is reliable returner meaning when teams do kick to us we know we Dont usually have to worry about a momentum changing play. He did have one this year I believe however overall he has done a hood job with that.

 

With that said I wish he wasn't back and I wouldn't stress to much over it yet. He still may not make the team once the Bengals draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.