Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bleacher Report = Irritating

Featured Replies

The bleacher report is one irritating website. I cannot stand the format, the way they push you through slides to read stuff. I purposely avoid reading stuff on there. Then when there is something I see that I want to read, it turns out to be a hollow shell of information and I say that is the last time I go there. The site seems to be popular (or maybe it has a good google algorithm). Is it just me or do other people find that site irritating?

I never have a problem. I love the site.

Can't stand any site that makes you plow through never-ending slideshows/

Amen...I hate slide show style sites. Of course they are just trying to drive clicks and ad revenue.

I think the Facebook ads/promos they have are a pain but when I access br directly and use their archives function it works beautifully.

 

And I don't mind the slides when they contain essentially independent articles which is normally the case when I use the archive feature but when they just add a couple of lines to each slide that is obviously a money grab with no regard for the customer/reader.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.