Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 5 Campbell County 0

Featured Replies

That's a good match up... I would like to see them play in good weather later in the year.

Interesting was this game played today?

Interesting was this game played today?

 

Yes at 12:30 at Cov Cath

Yes at 12:30 at Cov Cath

 

From what I heard CovCath Freshman didn't show up to play against SK Freshman?

From what I heard CovCath Freshman didn't show up to play against SK Freshman?

 

..And SK Freshman canceled on Beechwood, Thursday. What do you make of that? Odd.

..And SK Freshman canceled on Beechwood, Thursday. What do you make of that? Odd.

 

Thursday probably cause of the weather.

From what I heard CovCath Freshman didn't show up to play against SK Freshman?

 

I am not sure what that has to do with the CCHS vs Cov Cath VARSITY game.

I am not sure what that has to do with the CCHS vs Cov Cath VARSITY game.

 

I am with u here. Make it stop. Tired of every thread being sk this sk that except when they lose a d we hear nothing

FWIW - my son is on the Cov Cath freshman team. There was no game with SK on their schedule. Not sure where that came from. They had games Thurs and Fri at Boone and Scott cancelled due to weather. Their next game is 4/1 @Turpin.

 

Now, back to the purpose of the thread...good start Colonels!

  • Author

Some stat updates (correct me if I am wrong, and I only have a few CCH stats): Batting: Pangallo: 2B, 2 RBI, Bailey: 3 RBI (Thats one that I'm not sure if it is correct, but I know he had a few RBIs), Langguth: 2 for 3. Pitching: Ruwe, Haughey (winning pitcher), Schwartz, and Young. Those are all of the stats that I heard about, I would like to see any other stats that anyone has, especially some Campbell County stats.

FWIW - my son is on the Cov Cath freshman team. There was no game with SK on their schedule. Not sure where that came from. They had games Thurs and Fri at Boone and Scott cancelled due to weather. Their next game is 4/1 @Turpin.

 

Now, back to the purpose of the thread...good start Colonels!

 

There was no game listed on the Arbiter either. All games get listed on there .

Campbell Co. had 9 hits to Cov.-Cath's 4. Overall was a well-played on both sides Pitching and fielding.

Cov.Cath hit the ball when it counted and the Camels did not.

Very Cold! Not really sure why they played in 30 degree weather! But they got it in…

HS Baseball BEGINS with every blanket and winter coat in the truck, complaining about the cold and wet.....

 

.....ENDS, with you being in flip flops and a bathing suit, sitting in an inflatable pool in the bed of the truck.

 

 

Hang in there.....you will be complaining about the heat and asking "why they play these games in this heat" before you know it.....

 

You word of the day...... "aspiration"......that is that little bead of sweat that rolls down your b - crack during the June games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.