March 27, 201511 yr Cool. But we all know, contracts mean nothing in the world of sports, especially when it comes to college coaches. With that said, hopefully he will stick around.
March 27, 201511 yr I really hope that he continues his work at Murray State. He has the program at a high level right now and it should be interesting what he is able to bring in to supplement C. Payne next year. Now had they gotten to the NCAA tourney and brought in a win or two, he may have left. But I think he really wants to get that done before he leaves. Personally I hope he stays thru 2020.
March 28, 201511 yr Yes 490,000 buyout At least MSU would have a nice pay day if he ever did decide to move on.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.