March 27, 201511 yr Final good win for Wisconsin the Tar Heels played pretty well, but the Badgers just keep playing their game.
March 27, 201511 yr Entertaining game. They let 'em play. Something like 9 turnovers combined by both teams.
March 27, 201511 yr Was pulling for the Heels in this one. Needed it for my bracket. Gotta be tough watching that team as a Heels fan at time. Seems like they just drove and threw up some garbage shots quite a bit.
March 27, 201511 yr Was pulling for the Heels in this one. Needed it for my bracket. Gotta be tough watching that team as a Heels fan at time. Seems like they just drove and threw up some garbage shots quite a bit. Maybe I'm off on this one, but it appears to me they desperately need a PG. I know they got a couple guys they use, but none of them strike me as a true PG.
March 27, 201511 yr Maybe I'm off on this one, but it appears to me they desperately need a PG. I know they got a couple guys they use, but none of them strike me as a true PG. I don't think Berry is bad. However, the problem they run into is that (and as a Heels fan I've been aware of) the fans were spoiled going from Felton to Lawson to Marshall. All 3 were VERY good at the college level and made a difference whether it was speed, scoring or dishing the ball. Since Marshall has left, there hasn't been THAT kind of PG on the Carolina roster. I'm not knocking Britt or Berry or the year that Strickland ran the point, but none of them are that caliber. IMO it shows how essential a solid PG at the college level is and how far it can carry a team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.