Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 83 Tulsa 62

Featured Replies

Still think they look like a tournament team....

I do too.

 

Very impressive tonight. I was hoping Illinois state won so Murray could have hosted the next game.

I said it and I stand behind it....the Racers have the NCAA tournament look. It's a shame that they didn't get in.

Payne was rolling, scoring 20 points and dishing out 7 assists in 24 minutes of action because of foul trouble. Probably the best the Racers have played all season.

 

Now, maybe their toughest task of the season as they must get on a plane in Tulsa, fly to Norfolk, and battle ODU in less than 48 hours. That's rough.

  • Author

I really hope they win tomorrow. They deserved a bid, but a trip to Madison Square Garden would be a nice consolation prize.

I really hope they win tomorrow. They deserved a bid, but a trip to Madison Square Garden would be a nice consolation prize.

 

Yes it would be

I watched this game last night and Murray State looked good!

 

I am a little worried about how they played with Payne out of the game. That could cause problems in the future.

....

 

Give Murray a ton of credit, often times the popular snub teams (see nearly every version of Seth Greenberg's VaTech teams) often lay an egg in the NIT because their kids are so down they missed the Dance. Have to give credit to Murray's staff for not letting that happen, and hanging a very impressive road win on the board last night at Tulsa.

 

Kudos to the Racers. Have to believe the shorter clock is playing into their favor as well as they experiment with it through this tourney.

 

Would love to see them win the whole Tourney at MSG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.