March 17, 201511 yr All 64 teams now have their own downloadable emoji. Check 'em out... 2015 NCAA Tournament Emojis - Washington Post (Hint...for easy downloading to your phone, access the web link above directly from your phone instead of a desktop/laptop.)
March 17, 201511 yr All 64 teams now have their own downloadable emoji. Check 'em out... 2015 NCAA Tournament Emojis - Washington Post (Hint...for easy downloading to your phone, access the web link above directly from your phone instead of a desktop/laptop.) Is it me or does North Carolina look like a pig with horns?
March 17, 201511 yr Love the Rudy Flyer logo for Dayton. Why does the Duke Blue Devil look like he's having a stroke?
March 18, 201511 yr Is it me or does North Carolina look like a pig with horns? ....with a sad smilie face.
March 18, 201511 yr ... Clearly Virgina and Xavier are related. The San Diego State looks like a kid wearing a Halloween costume.
March 18, 201511 yr Why is it when I look at Stephen F. Austin I think of Black Bart from A Christmas Story? Calling @Randy Parker...
March 18, 201511 yr Why is it when I look at Stephen F. Austin I think of Black Bart from A Christmas Story? Calling @Randy Parker... :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.