Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 65 Georgetown 63

Featured Replies

X had a huge lead then wilted, freethrows were huge down the stretch. Nova up next.

....

 

I don't recall ever having the feeling I had down the stretch before....and still getting a win. What a disaster after Jalen's technical. Doesn't help that as the lead was evaporating Xavier went 1 for 8 from the line. As Neerfan pointed out, Xavier did ultimately make some big ones in the last minute.

 

3rd time they best Georgetown this year. Xavier will play Nova tomorrow in Madison Square Garden for the NEW Big East Championship. Crazy. Win or lose, tomorrow night will be fun.

Georgetown is another team I love seeing get beat and being it was by a team I like, this defeat of them was even sweeter.

  • Author
I'm feeling an upset over Nova today.

 

They have a shot but must defend from distance. Nova is one of the best shooting teams but they've been crazy good vs X. 9 threes per game during the season 14 per game vs X, at a 44% clip. That's hard to overcome.

X is a frustrating team to root for. Two wins in this tourney and each night I left somewhat frustrated after the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.