Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens get a fourth and a fifth in exchange from the Lions for Haloti Ngata

Featured Replies

  • Author

Glad to get him out of the division.

I know he's a freak but how will he fit into a 4-3 scheme?

I know he's a freak but how will he fit into a 4-3 scheme?

 

He will dominate. He usually lined up over a tackle or guard.

I know he's a freak but how will he fit into a 4-3 scheme?

 

I agree, I don't understand. He has always played NT. He is an athlete and monster, just thought he'd end up in a 3-4 scheme.

I agree, I don't understand. He has always played NT. He is an athlete and monster, just thought he'd end up in a 3-4 scheme.

 

He rarely played NT he usually lined as a DE.

How old is Ngata?

 

Am I right that he has been injured a fair amount the past several years or am I hallucinating?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.