Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans Release Andre Johnson

Featured Replies

Sign him up Bengals!

 

You do realize there are umptijillion Johnsons in the league. Please include first names for clarity.

:lol2: I swear if UKFan had his way the Bengals would have about 359 players on their roster. You want them to sign every player that comes available. Is there anyone you don't want them to sign?

 

He wants to win. He isn't signing with a team like Cincinnati.

:lol2: I swear if UKFan had his way the Bengals would have about 359 players on their roster. You want them to sign every player that comes available. Is there anyone you don't want them to sign?

 

He wants to win. He isn't signing with a team like Cincinnati.

 

I would love to disagree. However if I am him I wouldn't sign here either not because it Cincinnati but because of Dalton.

He's interested in 4 teams....The Patriots, Colts, Seahawks, and Packers.

 

Would love to line him up with Brady under center.

My guess is he'll be in Indy. Just a hunch.

My guess is he'll be in Indy. Just a hunch.

 

I just can't see Indy. They have Hilton and Moncrief. If they were wanting the veteran presence, I'd have assumed they'd rather have just stuck with Reggie Wayne.

I just can't see Indy. They have Hilton and Moncrief. If they were wanting the veteran presence, I'd have assumed they'd rather have just stuck with Reggie Wayne.

 

Moncrief is better suited as a #3 speed guy. When Wayne was hurt he underperformed last year. Johnson would be money opposite of TY Hilton.

Colston is aging, Graham is gone. Drew Brees likes to use those big possessions receivers. Andre Johnson to NOS? I'm just making stuff up.

My guess is he'll be in Indy. Just a hunch.

 

I just can't see Indy. They have Hilton and Moncrief. If they were wanting the veteran presence, I'd have assumed they'd rather have just stuck with Reggie Wayne.

 

Moncrief is better suited as a #3 speed guy. When Wayne was hurt he underperformed last year. Johnson would be money opposite of TY Hilton.

 

Andre Johnson has signed with the Colts. I love my hunches.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.