Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga to a 3-year deal

Featured Replies

Cincinnati Bengals ‏@Bengals

 

NEWS: #Bengals re-sign @maualuga58 to a 3-year deal

I never thought I would say this a couple of years ago but I am glad the Bengals resigned Rey Rey.

I am fine with this. In a perfect world they would be able to find another MLB and move Rey back to the Sam backer.

I am fine with this. In a perfect world they would be able to find another MLB and move Rey back to the Sam backer.

 

I would love to see new stud, Rey, and Tez start for the Bengals in 2015.

I thought he had a solid year last year.

I thought he had a solid year last year.

 

In tight space Rey will knock your you know what off.

I thought he had a solid year last year.

 

Agreed! He won me over last year and showed I think everyone that he is more important to this team than any fan realized.

This is what Rey had to say on Facebook:

 

Grateful and thankful to continue my career here in Cincinnati for 3 more years! The best of me is yet to come. I can't wait to get this season started. Plus I get to be with my daughter and see her grow in this city that we've grown so fond of. Always remember 58 loves you whether you want me here or not! ‪#‎whodey‬ ‪#‎letsroar‬ ‪#‎backtowork‬

I hope they move him to strong side.

I never thought I would say this a couple of years ago but I am glad the Bengals resigned Rey Rey.

 

That makes 2 of us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.