Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Bracken County predictions

Augusta vs. Bracken County (39th District semifinals at Mason County) 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Augusta vs. Bracken County (39th District semifinals at Mason County)

    • Augusta (16-9)
      46%
    • Bracken County (12-16)
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who's gonna be there besides ol' papa?

 

We don't play until tomorrow night, so I'll be in attendance.

Me and I'm sure RP and Polar Bear 98 although he'll be in the ESPN truck.

 

Yessir :thumb:

Augusta by 5

  • Author

And in 20 minutes, I find out I'm not going. :irked:

  • Author

Somebody (I'm looking at you, LCD) do an update thread, please.

Somebody (I'm looking at you, LCD) do an update thread, please.

 

Full battery. I'll do the best I can.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.