Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Holy Cross Predictions 2/11

Featured Replies

NCC is playing better but no way to stop the big girl. Holy Cross by 12.

Holy Cross wins by 8...if any version of their team other than the one that played Saturday (@ TMC v Sacred Heart) shows up.

Absolutely love what the NCC girls are doing this year. I have to admit, they are putting together a much better year than I expected from them! However, I just think this is a tough match up for them. They will have to shoot lights out, because I'm just not sure how they slow HC down and it will be extremely tough for them to score anywhere other than outside. Hope for a good game, but gut tells me its a tough match up.

 

Good luck to both teams. I'd have no problem coming back on and saying I was wrong!

If the NCC team that showed up against SK and Holmes is present, it could be interesting.

If the NCC team that showed up against SK and Holmes is present, it could be interesting.

 

I agree to a point, but NCC matches up against those teams better...IMO. Those teams run and press and play fast...exactly what NCC is made for. HC isn't really that kind of team. Their guards are good enough that they can minimize turnovers against teams with high pressure and then they slow it down once across half court and pound you with drives and an inside out game. That's why I think it's a tough match up for NCC. NCC can run and not be pressed by anyone. But if you know NCC, you don't try to do that to them. I don't care how good you are at it, you leave doors open for NCC when you play them like that. If you don't allow them to get turnovers, slow the game down and jump the right shooters, that's when they struggle and I think that's exactly what HC will do to them. I see it as HC should be able to score at a normal pace against NCC. I just think NCC will struggle to score with HC.

I'm going with HC but would not be surprised if I'm wrong. Should be a very good game.

HC by 10

RCC9 is dead on in his assessment of tonight's game,could not agree more!

  • Author

Anyone know the score to this one?

Anyone know the score to this one?

 

Really disappointed in Lawnboy....

Really disappointed in Lawnboy....

 

I was working on our softball building till 9:30 tonight.

I was working on our softball building till 9:30 tonight.

 

Your excused

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.