Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your CAR can now be hacked!

Featured Replies

I was watching 60 Minutes and saw a story on DARPA. One example of hacking that they showed was a guy with a lap top taking over all control, except for steering, of a new car.

 

So if you get caught speeding can you just say, "Hey, I was hacked"

 

But seriously, this is kinda scary that this can be done.

 

?DARPA Hacks GM's OnStar To Remote Control A Chevrolet Impala

 

#knewOnStarwasJunk

Still driving the old 99 Buick. Not much to hack there.

 

Just in case, though, I'll cover it with tin foil.

I think I saw this episode on Person of Interest.

Put your Samsung TV into the back seat of your Impala and see if they hack one another.

Just reboot it and it should be fine. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.