March 21, 201511 yr I have watched from the beginning but have to say the new season has be a major disappointment.
March 29, 201511 yr The back to back episodes really turned this season around. I hope the upward trend continues in the weeks to come.
May 10, 201511 yr I thought with all of the twist and turns they have had with this season, this one would come back.
May 10, 201511 yr The Following was officially cancelled this week by Fox. I couldn't watch it this year. Just became too much gore.
May 10, 201511 yr The Following was officially cancelled this week by Fox. Somebody must have something good on Kevin Bacon to get him to do this slop for 3 years
May 10, 201511 yr I thought with all of the twist and turns they have had with this season, this one would come back. The article said there was a small chance that Hulu or Netflix might continue it but that it appeared to be finished.
May 19, 201511 yr The final was great. They could do so much more with this show, if they wanted to, with how they ended it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.