Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wanted

What team? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. What team?

    • Cincinnati Bengals
      25%
    • Detroit Lions
      0%
      0
    • Indianpolis Colts
      25%
    • other
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A new NFL team. With the nonsense of the St. Louis Rams wanting a new stadium or they will move going on. It reminds of when the football Cardinals did the same thing before they moved to Arizona. I say let them move. So I'm moving my allegiance to a new team. Here are the ones I'm looking at:

 

Cincinnati Bengals-closest to where I live

Indianapolis Colts-I like the way Andrew Luck will congratulate a defensive player when they sack him.

Detroit Lions-my wife is good friends with the Warford family. Larry Warford's aunt lives in my subdivision

Others?

This is the most gross example of corporate welfare there is. The NFL is swimming in cash but extorts money from municipalities to build stadiums, while schools crumbles. Meanwhile, the people whose taxes fund the stadiums can't afford a ticket to a game!

 

As long as Brady and Belichek are together in New england, you are nearly guaranteed to at least get to a conference championship game every year. Luck is a great player, but Indy does not have enough to beat the elite teams (No D or running game). The Bengals could be a good team if they lean on the run game even more, and limit Dalton's passing to high percentage and play action passing.

I can think of a team that would love to have you jump aboard the fan-base. :D

  • Author
I can think of a team that would love to have you jump aboard the fan-base. :D

 

Which one?

  • Author

I was pulling for them but I'm not sure what team I'm going to switch my allegiance to. I like pulling for a team as they grow into championship caliber team.

This is the most gross example of corporate welfare there is. The NFL is swimming in cash but extorts money from municipalities to build stadiums, while schools crumbles. Meanwhile, the people whose taxes fund the stadiums can't afford a ticket to a game!

As long as Brady and Belichek are together in New england, you are nearly guaranteed to at least get to a conference championship game every year. Luck is a great player, but Indy does not have enough to beat the elite teams (No D or running game). The Bengals could be a good team if they lean on the run game even more, and limit Dalton's passing to high percentage and play action passing.

 

Totally agree. NFL owners are the greediest people on the planet...

Take Jacksonville. We have a guy who needs some support on here.:lol2:

Didn't the Rams Owner say he was looking to build a privately funded stadium in LA?

 

I guess it is more feasible to build in LA than it would be in St Louis from a $$$ standpoint.

  • Author
Didn't the Rams Owner say he was looking to build a privately funded stadium in LA?

 

I guess it is more feasible to build in LA than it would be in St Louis from a $$$ standpoint.

The Rams owner won't even talk to the St. Louis City officials. They won't return their calls. St Louis is willing to negotiate for a new stadium. If they don't want to talk let them move then and try and get another team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.