Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA vs Holy Cross Predictions 2/6

NDA vs Holy Cross 15 members have voted

  1. 1. NDA vs Holy Cross

    • NDA
      13%
      2
    • HC
      86%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know this game isn't until Friday and HC has Dixie tomorrow night, but with NDA just knocking off Cooper away and this being the Last Seeding Game of the 35th district - Can NDA pull off the upset? Or does HC roll in this one and secure the 1 seed? Thoughts?

HC by 15 NDA looks a little better than they did but cooper had a terrible game. IMO HC way much for NDA

I know this game isn't until Friday and HC has Dixie tomorrow night, but with NDA just knocking off Cooper away and this being the Last Seeding Game of the 35th district - Can NDA pull off the upset? Or does HC roll in this one and secure the 1 seed? Thoughts?

 

Cooper is struggling so I wouldnt put to much emphasis on NDA beating them. First Ive seen NDA this year, that being said Ill take Holy Cross by 20 plus

Will HC have a "post All A" let down? I'm being serious. Several teams that have made runs in the A seem to have an issue staying motivated for a couple weeks.

We all know I love the Pandas but this HC team has a little too much. NDA is getting better by the day so let's see what happens come districts.

Will HC have a "post All A" let down? I'm being serious. Several teams that have made runs in the A seem to have an issue staying motivated for a couple weeks.

 

Now you have me thinking this could be a possibility.

Is Holy Cross better on paper than NDA? Probably. Is this a rivalry game? Yes. Is Holy Cross emotionally, physically, and/or mentally drained? Possibly. Did NDA compete with Highlands? Yes. Did Holy Cross need everything in their tank and more to beat Highlands? Yes. This game is gonna be close. HC is definitely the favorite, but it won't be a blow out.

HC by 16

I will take Holy Cross in this one,I think HC will focus on not letting Stallman get the easy looks and take the 3 away!NotreDame will need some scoring from the bigs inside and good play from off there bench to have a shot! I look for a tough physical game!

This could turn out to be a pretty good game, but Holy Cross has to much to offer with NDA being down compared to previous years!

 

HC by 10+

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.