February 4, 201511 yr Author I may be greedy but it feels like UK should be ahead 25 right now. Georgia has made a bunch of turnovers.
February 4, 201511 yr 1st half almost over...two posts. This time last year, Cal was being questioned if he was still the man for the job. Now...people are bored with them. Gotta love it. :idunno:
February 4, 201511 yr Can't get over how bad n inconsistent refs are this year throughout the country.
February 4, 201511 yr Six points. Just like UNC the other day. 18 pt lead down to 6. Sure miss Lyle tonight.
February 4, 201511 yr I will say this, and I've never really understood the big time hype. Solid big time college basketball players? Sure. But, Aaron Harrison is NOT NBA material. He definitely isn't 1st round. 1st rounders don't go scoreless at anytime of their supposed last year. Might they both turn into one in two years? Maybe. Here is hoping so for them.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.