Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 75 North Carolina 64

Featured Replies

I didn't watch a ton of the game, but a decent amount of the 2nd half. Seemed like UVA was getting a ton of offensive rebounds, which really help them stretch their lead.

Real good win for UVA. I thought they would lose their second straight.

Very lackluster game from the Heels. The first half they played with energy and were going to the inside which is why they held a 1 point lead at the half. The 2nd half however was a completely different team. Looked uninspired. Time to regroup and move on.

Forgot since the last time I saw them just how enormous UVa is. I think they have one dude under 6'6" that gets significant minutes. That does not excite me about Louisville's chances this weekend.

  • Author
Real good win for UVA. I thought they would lose their second straight.

 

 

It was Virginia's first win over a ranked Heels squad in Chapel Hill since the Sampson days, so you weren't alone.

It was Virginia's first win over a ranked Heels squad in Chapel Hill since the Sampson days, so you weren't alone.

 

Wow, I didn't realize that.

I think I saw a stat last night that said UVA was something like 6-65 in the Dean Dome or something like that.

I think I saw a stat last night that said UVA was something like 6-65 in the Dean Dome or something like that.

 

Not the Dean Dome, in Chapel Hill. That includes Carmichael which was a tougher place to play. I think it closed in '92 or so.

Not the Dean Dome, in Chapel Hill. That includes Carmichael which was a tougher place to play. I think it closed in '92 or so.

 

My mistake... I meant Chapel Hill not exactly the Dean Dome. Carmichael did seem to be a very good environment (only time i witnessed it was when UNC played there during the NIT a few years ago). However I have been there numerous times just to see it. Either way tho, the only thing worse than UVA's record in Chapel Hill is Clemson's losing streak of 57 games now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.