February 1, 201511 yr I don't like either, but I can't root for a team that has been caught cheating twice under the same coach and gets a slap on the wrist as punishment.
February 1, 201511 yr I'm not even sure I'm going to watch. If I do it, it will be while working on a project for work.
February 2, 201511 yr Saw this and thought I'd share... Len Dawson halftime of Superbowl I I just love that pic!!! My how times have changed....
February 2, 201511 yr I'm not even sure I'm going to watch. If I do it, it will be while working on a project for work. I hope you watched Rat.
February 2, 201511 yr I just love that pic!!! My how times have changed.... Not really ggclfan, just what's in the cig.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.