Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shocking Facts About Gun Fights

Featured Replies

 

Or you could do what I did and get a handgun that shoots shotgun shells...

 

That will work too!!!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the advice. No kids, so I'm taking cover behind something and/or laying down so I'm not in their line of sight and more likely to get the first shot off and trying to mow an intruder in half.

Thanks for the advice. No kids' date=' so I'm taking cover behind something and/or laying down so I'm not in their line of sight and more likely to get the first shot off and trying to mow an intruder in half.[/quote']

 

Shotgun is the best form of home self defense. Your going to kill or incapacitate whoever is in your home. As someone else said you want a shorter barrel so you aren't getting it caught on objects or on walls. You minimize the effect of the bullets going thru dry wall but it can still happen.

Shotgun is the best form of home self defense. Your going to kill or incapacitate whoever is in your home. As someone else said you want a shorter barrel so you aren't getting it caught on objects or on walls. You minimize the effect of the bullets going thru dry wall but it can still happen.

 

 

Appreciate it. Hopefully it will never come to it.

 

Right now, I live in an efficiency type set-up. Bedroom & living room are one, separate bath, kitchen that doubles as an office. Everything is kind of in a line too, so not really any "corners" per se.

 

Once the world of student debt has finished having it's way with me, maybe then I'll be able to upgrade into something where I'll have to worry about rounding corners, etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.