Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 40 Highlands 39 (2OT)

Featured Replies

No pun intended but that's a cake walk to the region for Highlands!

 

Getting to the regionals is usually not an issue

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In one of the HC threads someone commented about the boys and girls banners. Couldn't find the original post to attach this to.

Cinder blocks used as the scale.

 

bgp_HC Banners.jpg

In one of the HC threads someone commented about the boys and girls banners. Couldn't find the original post to attach this to.

Cinder blocks used as the scale.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48767[/ATTACH]

 

Not sure what the issue is. Each team has a team liaison and a group of parents for their own kids. Typically, the school provides the posters but usually the parents chip in to offset the costs. Each has their own fundraisers, too. If a particular sport splurges, then this will be the result. The girls' team was expected to do quite well this year with a larger than your typically year performance, hence the larger posters. Even though I don't have any children on the basketball teams, I am not angry the football posters are smaller. In fact I think they are cool! They thought of it, let them do it.

 

I think everyone needs to get over the fact that everything doesn't always have to be equal for everyone. My goodness, the issues people bring up.

Not sure what the issue is. Each team has a team liaison and a group of parents for their own kids. Typically, the school provides the posters but usually the parents chip in to offset the costs. Each has their own fundraisers, too. If a particular sport splurges, then this will be the result. The girls' team was expected to do quite well this year with a larger than your typically year performance, hence the larger posters. Even though I don't have any children on the basketball teams, I am not angry the football posters are smaller. In fact I think they are cool! They thought of it, let them do it.

 

I think everyone needs to get over the fact that everything doesn't always have to be equal for everyone. My goodness, the issues people bring up.

My goodness, the things people are sensitive about. Relax...

Thought it was funny and would make an interesting side by side picture.

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with it. The other post I read didn't have any issue with it. Now that I think about it, I bet I couldn't find it because it was probably on a boys thread poking fun at their smaller banners.

It's awesome that the girls team gets the support. Pretty cool that they got about 4x the recognition - literally (square footage-wise).

Can't imagine that anyone would really have a problem with it. Probably the opposite since the girls sports in general receive less support (some real - some perceived).

My goodness, the things people are sensitive about. Relax...

Thought it was funny and would make an interesting side by side picture.

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with it. The other post I read didn't have any issue with it. Now that I think about it, I bet I couldn't find it because it was probably on a boys thread poking fun at their smaller banners.

It's awesome that the girls team gets the support. Pretty cool that they got about 4x the recognition - literally (square footage-wise).

Can't imagine that anyone would really have a problem with it. Probably the opposite since the girls sports in general receive less support (some real - some perceived).

 

Allen has a bigger lens then me, where is the camera guys title lX when you need one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.