Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v Holy Cross updates

Featured Replies

Can you explain the "couldn't have won comment?" I remember them having plenty of shots to win the game. You guys are unreal. A double overtime win and hhs is terrible! Yea...I agree! Just silly!

 

No one is saying is that Highlands is terrible but the fact is that Pressure got to them at the end and they LOST. Put it to rest you lost Holy Cross wins I wouldn't be all worried about it in January. January Losses don't mean anything in January you learn from it and move on. Just as you know it and I know it HHS will be there in the end. Just Congratulate Holy Cross and move on.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't have them at the end of the game, That's when it strikes right at the end of the game sounds like the pressure got to them at the end of the game. I doesn't matter what happens early in the game it matters at the end when the pressure gets to you mentally and physically. It got you here.

 

Doesn't matter what happens in the beginning. Really? Have you ever watched a basketball game?? Tell holmes pressure doesn't matter in the beginning. They make a living off of it. But again you're right, we just aren't very good! According to you, we are short, slow, weak and can't handle the ball. Man...we do stink!

Holmes fans did not have a dog in tonights game. With family members on both squads our fans tend to cheer each other on except for when they play each other. I for one support the Lady Indians and I'm a Bulldog fan as I always state but I do know and like many players and parents on your team. I dont recall anyone making excuses of the Lady Dogs loosing besides there own shooting woes. You guys have beaten two good teams and hopefully your team remains healthy cause that is all I read when y'all lost is about who was not healthy. Enjoy the win and good luck in the All A tourney.

 

Got typing quickly Dawgs are Very Impressive can't wait to see them and HC in the district tourney and quite possibly the region finals good luck to the dawgs the remainder of the year!

No one is saying is that Highlands is terrible but the fact is that Pressure got to them at the end and they LOST. Put it to rest you lost Holy Cross wins I wouldn't be all worried about it in January. January Losses don't mean anything in January you learn from it and move on. Just as you know it and I know it HHS will be there in the end. Just Congratulate Holy Cross and move on.

 

 

I have no problem congratulating HC. They played good. This has nothing to do with not giving the other team credit! Read all my post after games. I'm defending the the goofy statements.

Are you getting upset RCC9?? Give the HC girls credit they where talked down to all you Highlands fans and all the Holmes Fans and look who prevailed with the W now there's excuse after excuse of why there teams are losing to HC give the Girls credit where credit is do!! Go Indians good luck in the All A!

 

Are you silly too. Please show me ONE excuse. Not mad at all. Again. Just laughing you your alls silly comments!!

Holy Cross pressure got to the guards of Highlands late in the game is the point to this they started driving to the basket throwing up shots that haven't been taking the whole game! Holycross did the same thing but that being said they had one more point then Highlands at the end and won!

Also does anyone know who Highlands head coach is it the husband or the wife didn't see one team huddle where the wife got more then two words in in the huddle!

I wonder if they will postpone the 9th regional tournament if HC players are too sick to play? Anyhow......I saw nothing that impressed me or that any team is dominant over another. Seems like we have a lot of teams in the 9th that can control the clock, and God bless if we are tied with 2 min left, we hold the ball until 7 sec, and that goes for each team? Seems both teams wanted each to take that last shot...... 4 points each in the first OT, ridicules......KHSAA please bring the 35 sec shot clock, then maybe we will see who can really handle the game. Like we've said, any given day, any given time, seems like even the sleeper teams have a shot in the 9th. Heard Ryle held their own 3/4 of the game against a good Male team. It will all matter when whoever holds the 9th region crown, then talk crap. Grow up, it's about the girls, not your egos, congrats to all of them for working as hard as they do and making the 9th as interesting and competitive as it it. 3 in the top 10, really is too bad only 1 can go.

Holy Cross pressure got to the guards of Highlands late in the game is the point to this they started driving to the basket throwing up shots that haven't been taking the whole game! Holycross did the same thing but that being said they had one more point then Highlands at the end and won!

 

Those werent the guards!

#15? #42? Not guards? What do you call the players who bring the ball up the floor every possession?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.