Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands v Holy Cross updates

Featured Replies

40-39. HHS ball. 24 sec. TO

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands turning the ball over against pressure defense! Holycross wins 40-39

Highlands turning the ball over against pressure defense! Holycross wins 40-39

 

It's no 10 point win like I said but if I do remember correctly, I did say HHS can't handle pressure defense in another thread. Great WIN HC!!!!!

Ladies first.

 

Her little fella had to use the restroom, she gets a pass.

It's no 10 point win like I said but if I do remember correctly, I did say HHS can't handle pressure defense in another thread. Great WIN HC!!!!!

 

Really? They pressed for 3 quarters and two overtimes. Seems like they did fine. Had two key turnovers at the very end of the game. You're silly!

Really? They pressed for 3 quarters and two overtimes. Seems like they did fine. Had two key turnovers at the very end of the game. You're silly!

 

IMO HC's press they played was to just slow you down, they weren't very aggressive with it until the OT when they set up.

 

But HHS moved the ball very well against their press.

It's no 10 point win like I said but if I do remember correctly, I did say HHS can't handle pressure defense in another thread. Great WIN HC!!!!!

 

And with all those hhs turnovers, you'd think HC should of won by 20. But guess what?...they didn't! Ill let you know the TO's from both teams once u have them.

Really? They pressed for 3 quarters and two overtimes. Seems like they did fine. Had two key turnovers at the very end of the game. You're silly!

 

If you call that pressing i can't wait to see the score of the Holmes game vs Highlands what Holycross did was try to slow down a team that can get out and run Holmes will bully Highlands with there press!

If you call that pressing i can't wait to see the score of the Holmes game vs Highlands what Holycross did was try to slow down a team that can get out and run Holmes will bully Highlands with there press!

 

So then why didn't they do that the entire game??? I can tell you why. And the turnovers weren't in the press either. So we're they not playing agressivley all in the half court. Say want you want. HHS is just as good as them and had just as many chances to win that game as HC. So count up all the turnovers you want, hhs is still good! Sorry!

So then why didn't they do that the entire game??? I can tell you why. And the turnovers weren't in the press either. So we're they not playing agressivley all in the half court. Say want you want. HHS is just as good as them and had just as many chances to win that game as HC. So count up all the turnovers you want, hhs is still good! Sorry!

Indeed, highlands is a very good team! #10 can stroke it. Highlands plays smart, and moves the ball around efficiently looks to catch the D off balance. Highlands could've won just like HC did. If these two meet in the Region it shall be interesting to watch again.

So then why didn't they do that the entire game??? I can tell you why. And the turnovers weren't in the press either. So we're they not playing agressivley all in the half court. Say want you want. HHS is just as good as them and had just as many chances to win that game as HC. So count up all the turnovers you want, hhs is still good! Sorry!

 

Are you getting upset RCC9?? Give the HC girls credit they where talked down to all you Highlands fans and all the Holmes Fans and look who prevailed with the W now there's excuse after excuse of why there teams are losing to HC give the Girls credit where credit is do!! Go Indians good luck in the All A!

Really? They pressed for 3 quarters and two overtimes. Seems like they did fine. Had two key turnovers at the very end of the game. You're silly!

 

Shouldn't have them at the end of the game, That's when it strikes right at the end of the game sounds like the pressure got to them at the end of the game. I doesn't matter what happens early in the game it matters at the end when the pressure gets to you mentally and physically. It got you here.

Indeed, highlands is a very good team! #10 can stroke it. Highlands plays smart, and moves the ball around efficiently looks to catch the D off balance. Highlands could've won just like HC did. If these two meet in the Region it shall be interesting to watch again.

 

Can you explain the "couldn't have won comment?" I remember them having plenty of shots to win the game. You guys are unreal. A double overtime win and hhs is terrible! Yea...I agree! Just silly!

Are you getting upset RCC9?? Give the HC girls credit they where talked down to all you Highlands fans and all the Holmes Fans and look who prevailed with the W now there's excuse after excuse of why there teams are losing to HC give the Girls credit where credit is do!! Go Indians good luck in the All A!

 

Holmes fans did not have a dog in tonights game. With family members on both squads our fans tend to cheer each other on except for when they play each other. I for one support the Lady Indians and I'm a Bulldog fan as I always state but I do know and like many players and parents on your team. I dont recall anyone making excuses of the Lady Dogs loosing besides there own shooting woes. You guys have beaten two good teams and hopefully your team remains healthy cause that is all I read when y'all lost is about who was not healthy. Enjoy the win and good luck in the All A tourney.

Can you explain the "couldn't have won comment?" I remember them having plenty of shots to win the game. You guys are unreal. A double overtime win and hhs is terrible! Yea...I agree! Just silly!

 

Read his comment again you might understand your mess up!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.