Mason County @ Pendleton County Predictions (1/23)

Who you got?!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?!

• Mason County
    • Pendleton County

Lots of folks thought that Mason would easily handle Pendleton a while back in the regional semis. Didn't happen. I'm old and wise enough not to take anything for granted.

Henry in foul trouble - Pendleton can win.

Mu best guess - Mason 72, Pendleton 61.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bulletin board material for Pendleton County. Running clock? As many as they want? 40? Hope Keaton has this page printed and posted and has Coach Hinson's game plan. I think some may forget that long, crooked ride down there has tripped up many a team. I don't know Mason's history in Falmouth, but I don't think the Lofton-Miller teams ever won by 40 down there.

Lots of bulletin board material for Pendleton County. Running clock? As many as they want? 40? Hope Keaton has this page printed and posted and has Coach Hinson's game plan. I think some may forget that long, crooked ride down there has tripped up many a team. I don't know Mason's history in Falmouth, but I don't think the Lofton-Miller teams ever won by 40 down there.

Tell us who you're really rooting for.:D

The Lofton-Miller teams didn't have the desire to win by 40 down there, this Mason Co team has the anger inside them to do it just to get revenge on everyone for the Augusta games, comments, etc.