Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations to Augusta's Levi Gallagher

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Levi Gallagher, as his mom told me yesterday(Saturday), he will be playing basketball at Thomas Moore College. Way to go Levi>:thumb:

As one of his best friends, I congratulated him at school, but I will further congratulate him. Oh, and don't forget who burned that DVD for you.

  • Author
As one of his best friends, I congratulated him at school, but I will further congratulate him. Oh, and don't forget who burned that DVD for you.

 

I've known Levi for a little while, he's a cousin to a nephew of mine by marriage.:thumb:

How tall is he?

  • Author
How tall is he?

 

I believe he is about 6'3", Right Joe?

  • Author
Yeah, 3 or 4

 

Thanks.:thumb:

I believe he is about 6'3", Right Joe?

And about 125 lbs

Congratulations Levi, do the A-town proud!!! And to get the fact straight he is 6'3", 160 lbs. and one heckuva defender!!

I've known Levi for a while...nothing but congratulations. It's amazing at the progress he has made since junior high basketball. He has great work ethic and he's heady off the court which I admire the most of him. Out of everyone in the tenth I've seen this past year, Levi was the most surprising long range shooter. When he gets hot you better pick him up at half court. The kid has no conscience when he catches fire.

Congrats Levi!!

First of all, I must admit I do not know who Levi Gallagher is. I glazed quickly through these threads and figured "Augusta's Levi Gallagher" was about some unknown golfer playing at the Masters. I wondered what he shot.

 

My bad! Congratulations to Levi Gallagher the basketball player.

I've known Levi for a while...nothing but congratulations. It's amazing at the progress he has made since junior high basketball. He has great work ethic and he's heady off the court which I admire the most of him. Out of everyone in the tenth I've seen this past year, Levi was the most surprising long range shooter. When he gets hot you better pick him up at half court. The kid has no conscience when he catches fire.

Congrats Levi!!

:thumb:

  • Author

I've watched him play in Jr. High School to present and I played against him on his basketball court in Dover, and he's pretty good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.