Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers sign CFL pass rusher Shawn Lemon

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I like the signing for the Steelers.

 

If I was a Steelers fan on one hand I would like the signing too because you get a look at a player on defense without risking much money. On the other hand I think it sends a slight message of desperation for the Steelers on defense.

 

Like doc alluded to, the 2015 Steeler defense will look a lot different.

If I was a Steelers fan on one hand I would like the signing too because you get a look at a player on defense without risking much money. On the other hand I think it sends a slight message of desperation for the Steelers on defense.

 

Like doc alluded to, the 2015 Steeler defense will look a lot different.

 

Which NFL team couldn't use another pass rusher?

 

Obviously there are going to be some concerns about the Steelers, but adding a good athlete that has professional experience rushing the quarterback seems like a solid addition to the offseason roster, even if he doesn't make the squad.

  • Author
Which NFL team couldn't use another pass rusher?

 

Obviously there are going to be some concerns about the Steelers, but adding a good athlete that has professional experience rushing the quarterback seems like a solid addition to the offseason roster, even if he doesn't make the squad.

 

I definitely see the good but wonder if the good is micro and the bad is macro. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Which NFL team couldn't use another pass rusher?

 

Obviously there are going to be some concerns about the Steelers, but adding a good athlete that has professional experience rushing the quarterback seems like a solid addition to the offseason roster, even if he doesn't make the squad.

 

Ru has been looking for reasons all year to say the Steelers are desperate. Par for the course this year.

  • Author

^ I covered that in my last post, no piling on!

I definitely see the good but wonder if the good is micro and the bad is macro. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

They are desperate in the edge. That's no secret. Worilds is on his way out more than likely. Jarvis Jones is currently the only "starter" under contract with Arthur Moats an able backup yet resigned. Watch the Youtube video on him and see what you think. And the kid is 260

I don't think this is them being desperate. I think it's them being a well ran organization exploring all options.

I don't think this is them being desperate. I think it's them being a well ran organization exploring all options.

 

Yep, and desperate for OLB bodies.:lol2:

 

He really has all the measurables. I see this as no different than a draft choice. The kid is young and has the size. The CFL is an equivalent to a D-league. I'd love to blow this forum up if he became a stud from the edge for the STeelers.

Lemon played defensive end for the Calgary Stampeders, but his 6-2, 250-pound frame is likely better suited for an outside linebacker spot in the Pittsburgh defense.

 

Steelers sign CFL pass rusher Shawn Lemon | ProFootballTalk

 

I might end up eating my words but I am laughing at the Steelers right now.

 

Laughing at the Steelers right now? Didin't they beat your Gals twice this past season. You must be laughing your tail off about your Gals then. :lol:

I think it is another sign the Steelers are really hurting.

 

I am not laughing at the player, I want all players to be successful.

 

 

 

2-0 vs your team. LOL

  • Author

You two don't know me very well. I am a Steelers fan too.

You two don't know me very well. I am a Steelers fan too.

 

Yeah, well, I know you very well. I'll post this video, and tell me what you think if you get some time to watch it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzOprc6GVGM

  • Author

I watched the video, I really like him as a football player. However, I want to see him against NFL quality tackles.

I watched the video, I really like him as a football player. However, I want to see him against NFL quality tackles.

 

Yep, Whitworth would eat his lunch, along with many others. However, you must admit, he's pretty impressive athletically speaking. So, are you sure it was a move of desperation, considering it seems that reports of up to 14 other teams had inquired of him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.