Nicholas County 71 Bracken County 69 (OT)

A 4 point play?? Under 10 seconds left? How about DONT TOUCH ANYONE!!!

3-point lead and a few (less than 5) seconds left, I foul every time. 4-point lead - pack it in.

Had this very same debate on the radio broadcast last night. I am in the group that says foul on the inbounds pass. Already in the dbl bonus limit them to two free throws. If for some reason they get a three off let the dont foul. We are up 4 even if it goes in we are shootin freebies on the other end in an effort for NC to stop the clock. :idunno:

With that sid the core of this group are young 10th graders so sometimes in the heat of the moment thought may not be as clear as they should be

Edited by polarbear98

Easy on the kids and Coach. Let's not forget about the Coach hiring "soap opera" that led up to this season. Had to effect the whole team. I don't know enough specifics about the situation currently to comment about why it's not working, but just wanted to remind everyone of that factor.

Easy on the kids and Coach. Let's not forget about the Coach hiring "soap opera" that led up to this season. Had to effect the whole team. I don't know enough specifics about the situation currently to comment about why it's not working, but just wanted to remind everyone of that factor.

Agree. Wasn't insinuating anything. Was just looking for an informed evaluation.