January 18, 201511 yr Ray Lewis: Only Reason Tom Brady Is Known Is Because Of Tuck Rule | New England Patriots | NESN.com Yes. Dumb and dumber I mean.
January 19, 201511 yr Show me one motivational speech that actually made sense. He has passion, I'll give him that. Coherent sentences are not his strong suit. EBONICS at its finest. :popcorn:
January 19, 201511 yr Looking back on it, it actually did impact Brady's future at the time. There is no guarantee that Bledsoe would have not been the QB the next season. Obviously "Hoodie" knew more than any one. Brady was going to be a star regardless. I loathe Ray Ray, but if he had been more succinct and followed up with , although with his talent he was going to be great. But being succinct, articulate and thoughtful are not in Ray Ray's repertoire of broadcasting skills.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.