Hotels near Kentucky International Convention Center

woodsrider

Yeah that'd do it. There are a million parking lots and garages within a few blocks of the Convention Center. It wouldn't be too bad to drive in from a hotel in the 'burbs. You might even find a couple nice prices across the river from downtown in Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany...
I can get a corp rate at the Hampton off Blankenbaker through work, $89 a night. Might go that route or just pay the extra $90 and stay at the Hampton downtown. I've got some points if they will let me use them there.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I can get a corp rate at the Hampton off Blankenbaker through work, $89 a night. Might go that route or just pay the extra $90 and stay at the Hampton downtown. I've got some points if they will let me use them there.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Stay out on Blankenbaker. Plenty to eat out there, and if you can't find something right on Blankenbaker, you're five minutes from Shelbyville Road. Not sure what days of the week your event is, but that's only a 15-20 minute drive downtown from there, assuming it's not during rush hour.

Just checked the Hampton and it was $179. This is likely where I'll end up unless we decide to just stay away from downtown and drive in.

Does that Hampton have a parking garage?

Woods. Stop and smell the roses. I stayed at the Galt house for 89 bucks all last spring with the Travelocity gnome.

Stay out on Blankenbaker. Plenty to eat out there, and if you can't find something right on Blankenbaker, you're five minutes from Shelbyville Road. Not sure what days of the week your event is, but that's only a 15-20 minute drive downtown from there, assuming it's not during rush hour.

Our corp office is close to the Lexus dealer on Blankenbaker. I'm there a few times month, will actually be there tomorrow. I usually venture over to Hurstborne or Shelbyville if I'm staying the night. Going to see what the wife wants to do.

You're thinking of the Fair and Expo Center. Different place.

The Kentucky Int'l Convention Center is in the middle of downtown Louisville and there are hotels everywhere within just a few blocks.

JCVD's recommendations are good. All those spots are within about three blocks of the convention center.

I wasn't even in the ballpark. I thought it was the NKY Convention Center.