Who is to blame for UK's underachievement?

theguru

Same here. I still have family in Lexington and a friend of 40 years who is a rabid UK fan. They all figure at some point someone is going to up and get them. They are confident that UK will win the NC though. I've never had the conversation about beating an NBA team with them. I expect they would see the humor in it.

I know those fans are out there in numbers, I just don't personally know any.

Nah, you are being disingenuous.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more about the people I've met...please.

I mean, I've seen know it alls, but to tell me about my experience with people...that's funny.

To be honest, every Kentucky fan I know (that I've talked to) expected some tough games but still remain overly confident in the team.

I'll wait here for you to tell me I'm wrong about the people I know...that you have never met...

Completely agree.

Every UK fan I know has said if they play well they have a shot at going undefeated, but not a one has ever expected it or thought it even likely.

You gotta love Jim's arrogant "I know you better than you" attitude though. It's become a stable of BGP. Place wouldn't be the same without it. :lol2:

Completely agree.

Every UK fan I know has said if they play well they have a shot at going undefeated, but not a one has ever expected it or thought it even likely.

You gotta love Jim's arrogant "I know you better than you" attitude though. It's become a stable of BGP. Place wouldn't be the same without it. :lol2:

Thanks, I'll be here all week.

Completely agree.

Yep