Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri at Kentucky Predictions

Featured Replies

Didn't Booker's dad play at Missouri?

 

Yes

Didn't Booker's dad play at Missouri?

 

Not only did he play, but I think he was one of their better players in their history. Many thought, or maybe just hoped, that he'd follow his dad's footsteps.

 

I'm sure glad he didn't.

Not only did he play' date=' but I think he was one of their better players in their history. Many thought, or maybe just hoped, that he'd follow his dad's footsteps. I'm sure glad he didn't.[/quote']

 

He may have been conference POY.

Not only did he play, but I think he was one of their better players in their history. Many thought, or maybe just hoped, that he'd follow his dad's footsteps.

 

Melvin Booker was a 1st Team All-American in 1994.

Melvin Booker was a 1st Team All-American in 1994.

 

He was honored at the SEC tourney last year for his accomplishments while playing at Missouri. They always honor former players from different schools each SEC tourney.

^ I remember watching him play. He played right around the same time Anthony Peeler played for Missouri. They had some good teams in the early 90's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.