Newport 61 Highlands 56

Guest comeonman
So Snapp lost it? Anyone else comment on this?

He lost it for sure. I thought he was about to chest bump the offical. But he was restrained by one of the asst. coaches. Should have been atleast a "T".

Guest comeonman
So Snapp lost it? Anyone else comment on this?

He lost it for sure. I thought he was about to chest bump the offical. But he was restrained by one of the asst. coaches. Should have been atleast a "T".

Waiting to hear the extent of Harris' injury. Not related to the stress fractures he was dealing with up to this point. May be much worse and possibly season ending. Hoping for the best for Parker and his family.

With Parker out, Justin will need to score and rebound and lead. The team played fairly well after Parker went out, but Coach L is running out of options. Now we have Parker Harris, Jared Dougherty, and Bryce Traylor all out.

Finneytown comes across the river to play the Birds this evening.

Surprised Hebel couldn't have a bigger night, I would have thought this was a game he could really throw is weight around and score well on the blocks.

Also surprised that they couldn't get Ball going.

Was flabbergasted a couple times when these two were bringing the ball up the floor. :eek: But for "big" men, they weren't bad, and Hebel had a couple nice buckets down low.

Also, Ball had quite a few "treys" just rim out, he's in range when he steps in the gym. Feel bad for the Newport players that were called for charging........Ball took all three, that's like hitting a brick wall. If it were Hebel, that's hitting a Mack truck. :scared:

Hebel used his body well against CovCath...I agree..they need to feed him the ball on the block more and then shore up that weakside.

Nice to see Weyer step up and score. He definitely will have to provide Sr leadership. He has extensive varsity experience.