Inside The 11th Region (1/11/15)

Purple, you`re going to hate this.

But never did I question or say that Lex Cath's opponents were good teams. However, your exaggerated statement of the play a bad tean then day off explains my theory of playing 4 games in 5 days.

Also you pointed out that LCA and Station played only.4 games as well. I never said they played 5 games. I said they played well on Day 5 of the Tournament.

I never once stated the number nor the quality of the teams. That was not the point that I was making. I making the point that Catholic has more tram stamina than a Lafayette.

No problems though as you are my friend. Cheers PP92!

Purple, you`re going to hate this.

But never did I question or say that Lex Cath's opponents were good teams. However, your exaggerated statement of the play a bad tean then day off explains my theory of playing 4 games in 5 days.

Also you pointed out that LCA and Station played only.4 games as well. I never said they played 5 games. I said they played well on Day 5 of the Tournament.

I never once stated the number nor the quality of the teams. That was not the point that I was making. I making the point that Catholic has more tram stamina than a Lafayette.

No problems though as you are my friend. Cheers PP92!

Bryan Station didn't play on day 5. They were done on Monday.

And the tournament didn't prove that Catholic had more stamina than anyone. It proved that they can make the finals of their own tournament after they stacked the deck in their favor.

The 11th is tough this year. Tougher than I thought it would be. I hear folks say "on any given night" all of the time but in the 11th it is more true in that region than most regions. I was quick to hate on the 11th before the season began but at this point it is obvious that from the 1-10 ranked teams in the 11th that all of them are capable of winning the region and if you aren't careful the 11-15 teams might beat you if you aren't careful.

The 11th is tough this year. Tougher than I thought it would be. I hear folks say "on any given night" all of the time but in the 11th it is more true in that region than most regions. I was quick to hate on the 11th before the season began but at this point it is obvious that from the 1-10 ranked teams in the 11th that all of them are capable of winning the region and if you aren't careful the 11-15 teams might beat you if you aren't careful.

#Preach

Wide open 11th this year, and that isn't hyperbole. Lots of teams that can win it. Two very interesting teams who haven't hit their peak in Madison Central and Dunbar. Scott County has the Jenkins situation looming. Lots and lots of variables, and it's really anyone's game.

#Preach

Wide open 11th this year, and that isn't hyperbole. Lots of teams that can win it. Two very interesting teams who haven't hit their peak in Madison Central and Dunbar. Scott County has the Jenkins situation looming. Lots and lots of variables, and it's really anyone's game.

I don't see Jenkins going back to Scott County since he is back at Harrison County now.