Muslim No Go Zones

jericho

751 Muslim no go zones in France. They go by Sharia law and not French law

An increasingly commonly thing in European cities is the no-go zone. These are places where the police, medical rescue crews, and other government agents will not venture into. The areas are viewed as just too violent and/or risky to enforce rules. Following the rules of ungoverned spaces, anarchy does not reign for long. A group will enforce their own rule set and the no-go zone will become a microstate.

http://www.geographictravels.com/2006/11/no-go-areas-of-france-and-rest-of.html

Another look at the incident, give a little bit more information.

Muslims Stoning Christians in Michigan? Not quite? (Updated)

And there we have the reason no one commented, besides being overnight. Honestly, did anyone really think this would happen, as it was originally reported, in the USA? What if what was originally reported was happening in our area? I can promise you that we all would be falling over each other to stop it. I am pretty sure those in Michigan would be doing the same. Most of the so-called Christians at this festival are spreading nothing but hate, and are bigots just trying to start something.

And there we have the reason no one commented, besides being overnight. Honestly, did anyone really think this would happen, as it was originally reported, in the USA? What if what was originally reported was happening in our area? I can promise you that we all would be falling over each other to stop it. I am pretty sure those in Michigan would be doing the same. Most of the so-called Christians at this festival are spreading nothing but hate, and are bigots just trying to start something.

This Christian groups annoys me. But it was a huge story in Michigan when it happened. Regardless if I believe in the tactics the police were very wrong .

Could you imagine police allowing people to throw rocks and bottles at the hands up don't shoot protestors.

Like I said in the other thread some of you would be surprised of what happens in Dearborn, MI there have been a lot of clashes. It never gets reported Nationally.

:lol2:

Seems pretty ridiculous, and there's no way this can be legally allowed.

It is like that in France. I never knew it until i googled it and many articles are written about it. France even has them listed on their site.

Yup, I'm sure God wanted it this way. And this, folks, is why I loathe organized religion.

And I loathe all organized religion being lumped together with the fringe groups and evil who use religion as a justification for that which they know is against Gods teachings.

And I loathe all organized religion being lumped together with the fringe groups and evil who use religion as a justification for that which they know is against Gods teachings.

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact that man has been warping God's word to serve his own narrow self-interests for a few thousand years. All organized religion is silly. Some are just more silly than others.

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact that man has been warping God's word to serve his own narrow self-interests for a few thousand years. All organized religion is silly. Some are just more silly than others.

I disagree.