Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Things that the Bengals need to get rid of

Featured Replies

1) Mike Brown

 

2) Marvin Lewis

 

3) Andy Dalton

 

4) Alan Cuttler

 

5) Dan Hoard

 

I realize some of these guys are radio guys, but they are truly awful, and to be honest very hard to listen to. Cuttler is a clown, and Dan Hoard whines more then a 2 year old about calls, and no calls. I realize none of these guys are going anywhere, but it would make me feel better at least.

Dan Hoard may be the best football play by play announcer ever. I am serious when I say that. He is Vin Scully, without the non stop babbling that Scully does.

Dan Hoard may be the best football play by play announcer ever. I am serious when I say that. He is Vin Scully, without the non stop babbling that Scully does.

 

Like Hoard.

 

Cannot stand the Bengals schill that is Dave Lapham. Dude is terrible. He's nothing more than a glorified cheerleader that does nothing but take away from the broadcast with his constant outbursts. Whenever a big play happens, you never know until after the fact because he starts screaming and hollering like a 10 year old girl while Hoard is trying to describe what's unfolding to the listeners.

Dan Hoard may be the best football play by play announcer ever. I am serious when I say that. He is Vin Scully, without the non stop babbling that Scully does.

I've never had a problem with Dan either. They do need to think about getting rid of Lapham though lol. He is unlistenable if that is even a word and even at Marvin's press conferences when Lap asks a question he always frames it around excuses why the team may not have done so well. He is too much of a homer in every detail if you ask me. The shame of it is if you've ever heard Lap do a College game he is much better.

 

Alan Cutler is just nauseating

1) $8.00 beer

2) Orange jerseys

3) Preseason full price tickets

4) Mike Brown as GM

5) ROAR Drum team

  • Author
Dan Hoard may be the best football play by play announcer ever. I am serious when I say that. He is Vin Scully, without the non stop babbling that Scully does.

 

I mean this when I say this, I think he is awful, all the guy does is complain, it can be football, or uc basketball, and he goes on about a call or no call for 10 min. There's a reason no MLB team has ever hired him as a play by play guy, he's more of a homer then Lapham. He's way to nasally for me, his voice hurts my ears, I think he's terrible. Not surprised the Who-Deyers love him, he's a perfect fit.

  • Author
1) $8.00 beer good call

2) Orange jerseys Tampa Bay anyone

3) Preseason full price tickets part of the NFL

4) Mike Brown as GM PUKE

5) ROAR Drum team

No big deal,

 

6) Bootsy Collins PURE GARBAGE too:laugh:

Fans that say they are fans but bash the team all of the time!

Fans of the team that don't want them to improve

Fans of the team that don't want them to improve

 

So constantly complaining is the only way to determine if fans want a team to improve?

Fans of the team that don't want them to improve

 

I'm assuming you are a season ticket holder?

  • Author
I'm assuming you are a season ticket holder?

 

and Mike Brown thanks you too!

They need to get rid of Dave Lapham. Newman is about to announce he is going to retire.

  • Author
They need to get rid of Dave Lapham. Newman is about to announce he is going to retire.

 

How can you not like Lapham for THIS team, he does the job that a 6th grader would, and always thinks, no matter what the Bengals are going to win, he's everything Mike Brown wants, and ex-player who loves his team, no matter how bad it get's, in three words he is, " THE PERFECT BENGAL " Love the fact after losses too, he always throws in a bunch He lls and great efforts though, it's almost comical. Sometimes it sounds like he's going to tear up, classic! He makes me laugh. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.