Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If the Colts and Steelers both end up 11-5...

Featured Replies

Can I go?

 

We gotta get some tix, but absolutely.

Good stuff. I'm glad no chance of a Bengals Steelers first round game. I had posted I thought it was a possibility. Looks like all the tie breakers keep it from happening. Thanks for the info

There is no team that I would feel comfortable that we could beat in the playoff round, home or away. Steelers may be the hottest team right now, Colts beat us like a drum, Ravens would not be easy to beat three straight, Chargers...last year.I wish I had more faith in Marvin or Dandy to get us a playoff win but I don't feel it. Hoping for the unexpected though.

Edited by Science Friction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.