Lincoln County 70 West Jessamine 56

Lincoln controlled this one from the tip. Patriots didn't shoot as well as normal, but Conway had a big game, and Taylor runs that club as anyone in the state can. West Jessamine played hard, but the Colts aren't as talented as they've been in recent years.

West Jessamine cut the lead to 11 in near the end of the 3rd quarter and early 4th....Taylor and Conway pretty much took over plus a few key shots from the supporting cast. West Jessamine is a solid, well-coached team though. I would definitely put them in the 5-10 range in the region.

West is pretty solid offensively but can't prevent penetration on defense. Still, I think they're the favorites to win the 46th.

They are a solid team. They don't really have a big guy at all. I think Conway was the tallest player on the court last night.

Guest Jimmer3
Lincoln controlled this one from the tip. Patriots didn't shoot as well as normal, but Conway had a big game, and Taylor runs that club as anyone in the state can. West Jessamine played hard, but the Colts aren't as talented as they've been in recent years.

West is more talented than alot of people think. Everybody has bad nights. I am sure they will bounce back and surprise alot of people.

West is more talented than alot of people think. Everybody has bad nights. I am sure they will bounce back and surprise alot of people.

I would agree. And they are always a tough out in the postseason. I think as much as anything it was a bad matchup.