Pendleton County @ Bracken County predictions

Who wins this old rivalry game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this old rivalry game?

• Bracken Co.
    • Pendleton Co.

Personaly I think this game is a toss up. Really could go eithier way. With no common opponets to date this season its hard to guage how these teams match up. May be able to tell more after Pendleton hosts Augusta tomorrow night.

All i know for sure is even though the Polar bears are at 1-4 they have improved each night out and this young team still has its best basketball ahead of them this season. It appears they are starting to "buy in" to the new system Coach Miles is wanting to run with these kids.

If Bracken can effectivly utilize the press to create turnovers without turning the ball over themselves i think they can win this game. Ultimately it will come down to cotaining Antrobus and limiting his oppertunites. Not to mention Wade Browning. Also need to keep Dontaie Allen in check while he is only in the 8th grade and from what I can tell a little streaky he is still a dynamic player for coach Bealcher and his play scheme.

Hopefully Dawgz will have a scouting report on what the Wildcats will have to do to win the ballgame. :thumb:

This Pendleton County team has really benefitted from that tough stretch of games to open the season. They've reeled off 3 straight wins and look to head to the break on a high note. If they keep getting production from unexpected sources (Lea, for one), this team will continue to improve and could make some noise in the postseason.